Aprilia Club RS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RS125 & RS250 forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Losail Lighting System

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
akuNabil
Tokey Moto
Tokey Moto
akuNabil

Losail Lighting System Empty
PostSubject: Losail Lighting System   Losail Lighting System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:59 am

cun wo0o0o0o00o0
mcmana agaknya race mlm ye..
tayar pon x brapa nak melt mcm tgh hari Shocked

Losail Lighting System Losailbe5
Back to top Go down
danial
naik moto 50cc
naik moto 50cc
danial

PostSubject: Re: Losail Lighting System   Losail Lighting System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:44 pm

Quote :
Experts in providing lighting services for racetracks and all kinds of sporting venues including the Daytona Speedway, Crookham described the complex system as, “The biggest lighting project in the world for any sporting event.” He added, “The system will incorporate over 3700 separate light sources across every section of the circuit, which will eliminate shadowing on the track and in the run-off areas. The quality of the light is the same as any premium lighting system at any other major sporting venue. Based on our experience in other motorsports events, the riders will be able to see as well as during daytime and may even come to prefer it.”

nice clown
Back to top Go down
akuNabil
Tokey Moto
Tokey Moto
akuNabil

PostSubject: Re: Losail Lighting System   Losail Lighting System Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:02 pm

"The first impression is like playing on the videogame 'Need for Speed'!" said Casey Losail Lighting System 647507

Losail Lighting System 410884an5
nickey on test
Back to top Go down
izack28
naik moto 50cc
naik moto 50cc
izack28

PostSubject: Re: Losail Lighting System   Losail Lighting System Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:01 pm

sure gempak punye race mlm....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losail Lighting System   Losail Lighting System Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:46 pm

pergh....lawa giler... bila Mesia nak wat macam tuh ni...
Back to top Go down
danial
naik moto 50cc
naik moto 50cc
danial

PostSubject: Re: Losail Lighting System   Losail Lighting System Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:12 pm

ada btoi gk pendapat mamat ni

Quote :
I was asking myself the exact same questions. For the riders I don't see any advantages in this except maybe less heat when they are riding. But other than that? I am a biker (at least everytime I can afford a bike) and I say it's not that much fun to ride in the dark. Of course there will be billions of light bulbs everywhere, but I believe that there'll still be dark spots and boy, what a waste of natural ressources anyway!

anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Losail Lighting System   Losail Lighting System Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:07 pm

er... natural resource? tak gak... eletrik dari angin/solar pon ada...

ini namanya perubahan Losail Lighting System 229184 F1 pon dah nak start race malam kan?

kenapa dia tak cakap yang Endurance Race 24 Hours yang merugikan? Losail Lighting System 247839
Back to top Go down
akuNabil
Tokey Moto
Tokey Moto
akuNabil

PostSubject: Re: Losail Lighting System   Losail Lighting System Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:29 pm

sTRe3tHunt3R wrote:
er... natural resource? tak gak... eletrik dari angin/solar pon ada...

ini namanya perubahan Losail Lighting System 229184 F1 pon dah nak start race malam kan?

kenapa dia tak cakap yang Endurance Race 24 Hours yang merugikan? Losail Lighting System 247839

ahh.
lantak lah rugi ke tak..
janji aku nak tgk gp tahun ni dlm keadaan sejooookkkk. bestt Losail Lighting System 18287
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losail Lighting System   Losail Lighting System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losail Lighting System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aprilia Club RS :: Sport Discussion :: MotoGP, Moto2 & gp125-
Jump to: